Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It is hard to face the problem, when the problem is your face

...
Long time ago, yes, I mean, long time ago I came across this saying:
   "it is hard to face the problem, when the problem is your face."

I was still in college then and when I got into my seat in one of my subjects, I saw that  inscription.  

I got curious, and I thought of   answering back.   I wrote something on my chair.  Yes I was wrong and I apologized for being a vandal. 

I inscribed ,  "what if you do not have a face?"

The following day, when I went  inside  that same room and I sat on the same chair, I was surprised to see an answer.


It said that:   "then that is another problem"  with a smiling face.  LOL.

The morale of the story is:

.....please do not write anything on your chair
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis